Submissions and Membership:
Global City Review is a biannual online publication. We are not currently accepting submissions. Our next open submission period will be May 1–July 1, 2019.
Each online issue is organized around a broad theme and includes stories, poems, memoirs, interviews and essays.
- short fiction and memoir (up to 15 pages)
- poetry (up to 5 poems; please format and submit as a single document)
- interviews and essays (up to 15 pages)
We accept simultaneous submission. If your work is accepted elsewhere, we ask you inform us immediately.
No multiple submissions. Please only send one submission per reading period.
We publish original, previously unpublished work.
We organize the content of the issue by a theme. The designated theme for the forthcoming issue will be posted during the given submission period.
Global City Press strives to respond to your work in a timely manner. If you have not received notification within three months of submitting, please contact the managing editor.
- All manuscripts must be double spaced and numbered.
- To be included on the first page of your submission:
- your name;
- contact information;
- word count; and
- one to three sentences about how the work speaks to the designated theme of the forthcoming issue
- We accept .doc and .docx formats